[Alunos-assis] Fwd: Divulgação PROPe: HHMI and Bill and Melinda Gates Grant for Worldwide Scientific Talent on Trialect

Lista dos Alunos da Unesp/Assis alunos-assis em listas.unesp.br
Quinta Abril 28 09:18:59 BRT 2016

----- Mensagem original -----

De: "PROPE" <prope em reitoria.unesp.br>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 27 de Abril de 2016 14:54:42
Assunto: Divulgação PROPe: HHMI and Bill and Melinda Gates Grant for Worldwide Scientific Talent on Trialect

Senhor(a) Diretor(a) / Coordenador(a)

Solicitamos a gentileza de divulgar amplamente a mensagem abaixo, entre a comunidade acadêmica de sua Unidade.
Atenciosamente,

Profa. Dra. Maria José Soares Mendes Giannini
Pró-Reitora de Pesquisa

Dear Dr. Doctor/Scientist,

HHMI, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, and the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation announce the International Research Scholars Program which aims to support up to 50 outstanding early career scientists/physicians worldwide. The program's aim is to help develop scientific talent worldwide. Awardees will receive a total of $650,000 over five years, and they can do research in their own countries. Investigators from around the world can apply, but please review eligibility criteria. We are wondering if you would be willing to refer your fellows or junior investigators or past fellows to this program. The details can be perused on Trialect at: Worldwide Scientific Talent Grant
​
Regards,
Trialect Support
​ +1.805.850.6002 (only for technical questions)
Support em trialect.com

Please add Support em trialect.com or admin em trialect.com to your contact list, so our activation email is directed to your inbox

107 Reino Rd, #197, Newbury Park, CA, 91320
Phone: +1.805.850.6002 for technical questions

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here